Tuesday 7 January 2014

Quick Catch Up!

Confession. I have been uber busy!
Confession. I am on call 24/7
Confession. I barely get dressed anymore
Confession. I have never hired a baby-sitter
Confession. I have been breathing in every fiber of parenthood instead of blogging
Confession. I love my son infinitely; the good, the bad, the refusing to sleep, the biting of my nipples... it doesn't change a thing, I know what True Love feels like!

In the last seven (yes! SEVEN) months I have been a mother. I have come an extremely loooong way since first logging on and confessing our infertility. The direction of my life has changed in immeasurable ways and since I no longer need to post about infertility or pregnancy struggles I have decided to revamp this blog in major ways. Now my expertise lies in diaper changes, and sleep training. I have traded in depressed days laying in bed, for days spent in a chair rocking a swaddled baby, or busy Sundays making a weeks worth of baby-food.

We have made many decisions on our sons behalf, cloth diapering, breastfeeding, co-bathing, etc. and there will be discussions about all of that here. There is no doubt you may find my love of my son a tad obnoxious, but I can't help it he is my world!

Brief update: January 2014 marks the month I begin back-to-work planning. Yes, I am one of those "working moms", I'd love to stay home with E forever, but its just not doable for us right now. So... this month progresses with calls out to Daycares, and contacts with work to plan my return to work date. I'm treading waters I have never swam in before. Its scary roads ahead (tear). The new year also brought with it E's 1st tooth, major attempts at walking, sitting up, and Eating solids (since early November).

While I start scouring sites and making my phone calls I leave you with photos of E since I last posted several months ago














 

much love!
Lesleigh





No comments:

Post a Comment